[Inpycon] Community Space at PyCon India 2019

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Thu Jul 18 23:50:05 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
Local Python user communities and other meetup communities have been the
backbone of PyCon India, since its inception. Keeping this in mind, this
year we are providing space for communities to promote themselves and to
present their work, through community posters.

The poster session will be a 1-hour post lunch session on the first day
of the conference. There are no other parallel tracks scheduled during
that slot. Apart from the regular technical posters we will be having
community posters, as well, as part of the poster session.

If your community would like to take part in this please submit your
proposal at https://in.pycon.org/cfp/posters-2019/proposals/ Indicate
the "Proposal Section" as "Community", while submitting your proposal.

Regards,
Vijay