[Inpycon] pycon pre-conference event - Python for kids - PyKids

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Fri Jul 26 21:01:52 EDT 2019

On Friday 26 July 2019 09:16 PM, Atul UDUPI wrote:

>> Dear Team,
>>
>>  I am proposing to include python programming activities for kids as
>> part of PyCon India 2019.  This will be a pre-conference event spread
>> across August, September october.

Hi Atul,
This sure is a great initiative. We might want to use the existing
infrastructure Python Express, to bridge workshop requirements with
trainers.

If you have some existing tried and tested approaches / slides / code,
please do share them. This can be used as a starting point by the other
trainers.

Regards,
Vijay