[Inpycon] Design for PyCon India 2019

Sayan Chowdhury gmail at yudocaa.in
Sun Mar 3 22:44:20 EST 2019

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 9:18 AM Vijay Kumar <vijaykumar at bravegnu.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> Please find the revised designs, from Webchirpy at
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iz7x79a2z5jk4ai/AADikpckdUbbq8Q1YbJZVCHFa?dl=0
> The following changes have been made.
>
>   * Color Schema - Color 1 has been fixed for all designs
>   * Logo - All first 3 designs has been revised to have stroke for the
>     upper half
>   * Different typography has been sent for your review.

The B series on the dark background because of the contrast.

Each of the typography has their own flaw and I find none of them to
be really eye catching. Though I'm +1 on the lighthouse-wave concept.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://words.yudocaa.in/>
GPG Fingerprint : 0F16 E841 E517 225C 7D13  AB3C B023 9931 9CD0 5C8B