[Inpycon] Design for PyCon India 2019

Sivasubramanyam A sivasubramanyama at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 12:46:26 EST 2019

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 8:58 AM Vijay Kumar <vijaykumar at bravegnu.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> Please find the revised designs, from Webchirpy at
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iz7x79a2z5jk4ai/AADikpckdUbbq8Q1YbJZVCHFa?dl=0
> The following changes have been made.
>
>   * Color Schema - Color 1 has been fixed for all designs
>   * Logo - All first 3 designs has been revised to have stroke for the
>     upper half
>   * Different typography has been sent for your review.

 I like the B series for the logo. However, I am concerned that the shades
of yellow and
blue that have been chosen do not look on plain white background. When it
comes to
websites, we can use an off-white background but it might be a problem
while printing
stuff. It looks very good on dark backgrounds though.

I love the typography concepts this time! My vote is for w1.