[Inpycon] PyCon India 2019 Announcement

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:34:31 EDT 2019

> >     who has admin access to the page.
> >
> >     Folks, if you have admin access to the company page
> >     https://www.linkedin.com/company/pycon-india/ do get in touch.
> >

> > Last year I asked for the linkedin access here, no one responded so
> > instead we used our personal profiles to promote on Linkedin. We can
> > do the same or create a new page if someone doesn't come back with creds.
>
> Rengaraj, can you check if you can get access to the page using this
> https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/17481?lang=en

This is the same reason we have this group created as well
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3203762/ , a bunch of us are Managers here
let us know the people
who would like to be added as managers for promotion on this group.

thanks,

-Satya
Satyakam.dev <http://satyakam.dev/> | afrost.org | fossevents.in
<http://www.fossevents.in/>
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **