[Inpycon] PyCon India 2019 Sponsorship Slabs - draft

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Fri Mar 15 05:42:49 EDT 2019

On Tuesday 12 March 2019 06:02 PM, Vijay Kumar wrote:

> On Tuesday 12 March 2019 11:28 AM, Ronak Baxi wrote:
>
>> Do we have anything for Non-Profit Organization?
>
> Hi Ronak Baxi, it will be helpful, if you can elaborate on your
> requirement.

Hi Everyone,
Spoke to Ronak Baxi regarding his requirement offline. It seems he is
part of a non-profit that has developed applications in Python for
managing their operations. The non-profit provides yoga and meditation
for free to as corporate programs, which they would like to promote. I
have indicated to him that PyCon India, will probably not be the best
place for this, which he seems to now agree with.

But otherwise, for non-profits and other communities we will be
providing either community booths or poster presentation slots (this is
to be decided yet), to engage with the conference attendees.

Regards,
Vijay