[Inpycon] Inviting volunteers for CFP workgroup at Pycon-India-2019

Abhishek Yadav zerothabhishek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:07:42 EDT 2019

Hi Dheeraj,

> Please don't mind if I am not updated, I tried to submit talks on URL:
https://in.pycon.org/cfp/2019/proposals/
and seems like I don't see an option to submit talk there despite showing
labels Accepting proposals.
If anyone working on it already, please let me know when we are planning to
make this working and make proposal open to all.
If its already, please let me know how can I submit the same.

The CFP is not officially open yet, but will open soon.
The label is indeed confusing at the moment, we'll fix it. Thanks for
pointing out.

Regards,
Abhishek