[Inpycon] LinkedIn Company Page

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Fri May 17 19:37:21 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
We have created a new company page for PyCon India, on LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/company/pyconindia/ The reasons for creating
the page is outlined below:

  * We wanted a mechanism for reaching out to people through LinkedIn.
  * The existing company page
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/pycon-india is not accessible. We
    do not know who has admin access, and hence we are not able to post
    on that company page.
  * We have a LinkedIn Group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3203762/
    but that is only useful for communicating within the group. And is
    not useful for promotion of the conference outside the group.

You can help by following the LinkedIn company page, and like-ing our
posts, to help spread the word on LinkedIn.

Regards,
Vijay