[Inpycon] Do you need Child Care in PyCon India 2019?

Sharmila Gopirajan sharmila.gopirajan at gmail.com
Mon May 27 13:46:05 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,
                This would help us understand the needs of the conference
goers and help PyCon India evolve this year and the following years. Your
response is crucial.

Do you wish to avail childcare facility during PyCon India conference?

If not, what we can do to help parents with kids under 5 to attend the
conference?

Regards,
Sharmila
(On behalf of PyCon India 2019 team )