[Inpycon] PyConf Hyderabad 2019 - Tickets

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:08:00 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

As informed earlier, PyConf Hyderabad[0] is happening on 07-08 December at
IIIT-Hyderabad. This email is to notify that very few early bird tickets
are left, please buy[1] your ticket soon in case you haven't bought it yet.
Post this we'll start sale of regular tickets.

Also, CFP submission[2] is open and the deadline to submit the proposal is
31st Oct. Please take out some time from your schedule and don't miss the
chance of speaking at PyConf Hyderabad.

Do spread the word on social media and in your network and help us make the
event a grand success.

In case you are not following us on our social media channels, then please
do at [3][4][5].

[0] - https://pyconf.hydpy.org/2019/
[1] - https://www.townscript.com/e/pyconf-hyderabad-2019/booking
[2] - https://www.papercall.io/pyconf-hyderabad2019