[Inpycon] Announcing DeepSource as our Silver Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 01:52:23 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Silver sponsor DeepSource!

DeepSource is a continuous quality and security tool that automates
code reviews and helps developers ship good code by detecting
bug-risks, anti-patterns, performance issues and security
vulnerabilities before they make it to production code. With
first-class support for Python, DeepSource detects 500+ issues and
helps track important code quality metrics like test coverage and
documentation coverage. DeepSource is trusted by engineering teams at
NASA, Uber, Slack, Wingify, Qubole, among many others, and is free to
use for open-source.

Website Link: https://deepsource.io

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1169104788732239873
* https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6574872424423223296
* https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/posts/2622263077795718

Regards,