[Inpycon] Announcing cppsecrets.com as our Associate Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 01:59:04 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Silver sponsor cppsecrets.com!

A Professional Handbook and Encylopedia for C++ and Python Engineers.
Your small contribution can make someone life easier. A platform for
C++ and Python Engineers, where they can contribute their C++ and
Python experience along with tips and tricks.

Every user will be rated based on the number of views of their tips
and tricks. cppsecrets.com categories the authors as Platinum, Gold
and Silver Author.

Services: Workshop in Python and C++, Certification in Python, C++ and
Python Support, R&D in Python and C++.

Website link: https://cppsecrets.com

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1169105393290756099
* https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6574873332657815552
* https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/posts/2622265887795437

Regards,