[Inpycon] Python Express, Next Steps

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Mon Sep 9 01:09:12 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
In our effort to revive Python Express, we have registered a separate
domain, and necessary changes have been done to the software. There are
few more issues that needs to be fixed.

  * "Password Reset" feature is not working as expected.
  * Login with OAuth is failing

Any support to fix these issues will be appreciated.

As part of the pre/post-conference engagement for PyCon India 2019, Atul
is leading the effort to organize workshops for school students. If
these issues in Python Express are fixed, we can use the platform to
bring together trainers and schools, and do the workshops at a larger
scale. We are also planning to provide participation certificates for
school students, attending these workshops.

Please do let me know your thoughts on these.

Regards,
Vijay