[Inpycon] Announcing Red Hat as our Silver Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 02:23:52 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Silver sponsor Red Hat!

Red Hat is the world's leading provider of enterprise open source
software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver
reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and
Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and
existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications,
standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate,
secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support,
training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to
the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system
integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source
communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital
future.

Website Link: https://www.redhat.com/en/global/india

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1174890466052960257?s=09
* https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6580657223234621440-h4sJ
* https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2652125898142769&substory_index=0&id=133849919970392&ref=page_internal

Regards,