[Inpycon] Announcing GUVI as our Silver Sponsor

rengaraj sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 02:31:26 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Silver sponsor GUVI!

GUVI, an IIT Madras-incubated company, is an online technical learning
platform that has been started as YouTube Channel by Ex-Paypalians to
share their technical learnings. It is working to make engineers
employable by making difference in the way they are learning. It is an
integrated Edu-Tech Platform for learning, through technical video
courses, technology Skills like Python, Machine Learning and Java in
vernacular languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and Bengali,
among others. Other courses include Android, Python, Java, C, C++,
Machine Learning, Big Data, MongoDB in vernacular languages through
content created by working professionals. GUVI videos have been watched
by 1 Million people across the globe which motivated founders to start
this as a company. Now, it is changing the way the world learns and
bridging the gap between Industry and Academia. It provides personalized
learning and Interactive experience for learning through gamification
mechanics and bite-sized videos.

Website Link: https://www.guvi.in

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

  * https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1174890689521311745?s=09
  * https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6580657766581526528-gSVt
  * https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2652127558142603&substory_index=0&id=133849919970392&ref=page_internal

Regards,