[Inpycon] Announcing ATONARP as our Associate Sponsor

rengaraj sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 02:09:01 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Associate sponsor ATONARP!

At Atonarp, we are revolutionising how we sense, collect, process and
interpret data at the molecular level. Our teams work out of Tokyo, Bay
Area and Bengaluru with a focus on scientific technology platforms for
molecular analysis.

The ability to see materials in molecular detail opens up a world of
exciting possibilities. Can a blood test be as simple as taking
temperature at home? Can haemoglobin levels be measured without the
prick of a needle? With the Atonarp Optical Spectrometer (AOS), we are
finding ways to make this and much more possible. Using nonlinear optics
that provide high sensitivity and rapid results, the AOS can probe
molecules without direct contact. The day isn't far when a small
wearable accessory monitors basic metabolic levels and communicates the
need to see a doctor.

We have built one of the most intelligent and user-friendly mass
spectrometers in the world - AMS-1300 - The Smart Spectrometer. Starting
with pharmaceutical lyophilisation, we now enable powerful process
analytical solutions across a range of industries - Semiconductors and
Petrochem . We use data science - statistical modelling, noise
characterization, machine learning and data analytics - to provide
accurate measurements at a fraction of the cost of traditional equipment.

Come join our team of physicists, data scientists, and opto-mechanical,
hardware & software engineers and make it happen! Take a look at our
current openings at https://www.atonarp.com/careers/ and write to us.

Website Link: https://www.atonarp.com/

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

  * https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1176010613702586372?s=09
  * https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6581776921439363072-xjg9
  * https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2658149840873708&substory_index=0&id=133849919970392&ref=page_internal

Regards,