[Inpycon] Announcing Episource as our Silver Sponsor

rengaraj sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 03:38:44 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Silver sponsor Episource!

Episource has devoted more than a decade in building solutions for risk
adjustment to measure
healthcare outcomes. As one of the leading companies in healthcare, we
have helped numerous
clients optimize their medical records, data, analytics to enable better
documentation of care for
patients with chronic diseases.

The backbone of our consistent success has been our obsession with data
and technology. At
Episource, all of our strategic initiatives start with the question -
how can data be “deployed”?
Our analytics platforms and datalakes ingest huge quantities of data
daily, to help our clients
deliver services. We have also built our own machine learning and NLP
platform to infuse added
productivity and efficiency into our workflow. Combined, these build a
foundation of tools and
practices used by quantitative staff across the company.

What’s our poison you ask? We work with most of the popular frameworks
and technologies like
Spark, Airflow, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, ELK. For machine learning
and NLP, we are big fans of
keras, spacy, scikit-learn, pandas and numpy. AWS and serverless
platforms help us stitch these
together to stay ahead of the curve.

We are always hiring strong talent who believe in the vision to use
technology to make an impact.
If our work and philosophy seems interesting to you, do drop us a note
to hr at episource.com <mailto:hr at episource.com> to
start a conversation today !

Website Link: https://www.episource.com/

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

  * https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1177084338959241216?s=09
  * https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6582851255750750208-lZLb
  * https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2665092503512775&substory_index=0&id=133849919970392&ref=page_internal

Regards,