[Inpycon] Announcing AirAsia as our Associate Sponsor

rengaraj sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 03:42:59 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Associate sponsor AirAsia!

AirAsia: Asia's leading airline was established with the dream of making
flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken
travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world's best.
Driven by the Dare to Dream spirit, we pride ourselves on being the
region's largest low-cost carrier, serving 24 countries and over 130
destinations. As we embrace new technology to become a Tech Travel
company, services like BIG Duty-Free, BIG Pay, BIG Loyalty, Teleport,
ROKKI and Xcite Inflight Entertainment will be an exciting evolution,
placing us ahead of the game. Are you in? AirAsia is set to take
low-cost flying to an all-new high with our belief, "Now Everyone Can Fly"

Having flown over 600 Million passengers till date and 90 million
passengers last year alone, we are expected to grow significantly in the
coming years. AirAsia is ranked the world's best low-cost airline 11
years in a row, and in the process of transforming into a true Tech
Travel company, which requires strong internal capabilities within Data,
Product, Digital, and Technology. If you want to be part of this
exciting journey visit us at https://careers.airasia.com for opportunities.

Website Link: https://www.airasia.com

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

  * https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1177084525861646336?s=09
  * https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6582851630025281536-ktJ6
  * https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2665094740179218&substory_index=0&id=133849919970392

Regards,