[Inpycon] Announcing Microsoft as our Platinum Sponsor

rengaraj sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 01:30:16 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Platinum sponsor Microsoft!

Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) is the leading
platform and productivity company for the mobile-first, cloud-first
world, and its mission is to empower every person and every organization
on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft set up its India operations in
1990. Today, Microsoft entities in India have over 9,000 employees,
engaged in sales and marketing, research, development and customer
services and support, across 11 Indian cities – Ahmedabad, Bangalore,
Chennai, New Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai
and Pune. Microsoft offers its global cloud services from local data
centers to accelerate digital transformation across Indian start-ups,
businesses, and government organizations. In 2016, Microsoft opened one
of its eight Cybersecurity Engagement Centers in the country, to address
security needs of both public and private sectors.

Website Link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/python

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1178539377586098176?s=19
*
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6584305784971202560-GHM-
*