[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020 - The Road Ahead?

Nitin Kumar nitin.nitp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 03:57:56 EDT 2020

Within 20 days itself (from when this mail chain started) the world has
changed a lot. No one knows where this generation is going to stand in the
coming months.
In my opinion, we should hold onto this for 1-2 Months and then discuss if
we need to cancel or go with other options.
Holding it in College or some other place Is a very good option as this
will help with the budget. (expecting less sponsor this time)

Thanks
Nitin Kr