[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020 Logo

Ananya Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 15:34:08 EDT 2020

Hi all,
As we move towards preparation for the online Conference this year
activities have resumed for the Website and Design team. We have come
up with some Logos made by volunteers from the Design Team and we
would like to have your feedback on the same. You can find the logos
at this link [1] . Let us know which one you like by mentioning the
logo name.

We want to put the new website for the conference and replace the
present place holder website as soon as possible. So we want to
finalize on the logo by next week. Do let us know your choices.

Also since the Conference will be online all the content will be
digital and we need more people to create Digital Content and be
creative. If you are interested to volunteer do join the discussion in
PyCon India Zulip [1] #2020/discussion stream.

[1]: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1A0Pw0x2SNW5oS5Nl0FFVerjA4j7gVsrL?usp=sharing
[2]: https://pyconindia.zulipchat.com/

Regards,
Ananya Maiti