[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020 Logo

Ananya Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:55:47 EDT 2020

On Mon, 27 Apr, 2020, 1:47 AM Ankur Gupta, <ankur0493 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 1:14 AM Shashank Kumar <
> shashankkumarkushwaha at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Ananya and Design Team,
>> > As we move towards preparation for the online Conference this year
>> > activities have resumed for the Website and Design team. We have come
>> > up with some Logos made by volunteers from the Design Team and we
>> > would like to have your feedback on the same. You can find the logos
>> > at this link [1] . Let us know which one you like by mentioning the
>> > logo name.
>>

> Slightly off topic, but since the logos say "Pycon India 2020, Bangalore"
> - should Pycon India still be tied to a city name if it is held all
> digital? Why?

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. This is the first draft of the logos.
We are working on further enhancements.

- logo_1 with Capitalised C for PyCon
- Removing apostrophe for logo_3. Thanks Shashank for pointing this out.
- Thanks Ankur for your suggestion. We are already working on it. There are
2 ideas we have. Either make it "PyCon India Online" or add a "Virtual"
Stamp to the logo.

We will send the updated logos shortly with.

Thanks,
Ananya