[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020 CFP Closes in 12 Days

ABHISHEK MISHRA abhi.mishra922 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:38:43 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

CFP for Pycon India closes in 12 days, don't wait for last week,
submit your proposals now. [1]

If you want to share your work, present something that you recently learned, or
if you are planning to give back to the community, then submitting a
talk in PyCon India is a great way to do so.

To help you write an awesome proposal our mentorship team has also
started weekly calls and has created a dedicated mentorship channel
[2] on our Zulip's instance.

For more details about PyCon India, please visit our website [3]

[1] https://in.pycon.org/cfp/2020/proposals/
[2] https://pyconindia.zulipchat.com/#streams/245487/wg.2Fmentorship
[3] https://in.pycon.org/

Regards,