[Inpycon] [PyCon India 2020] CFP & Review Workgroup weekly call MoM
udr.ritesh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 07:40:22 EDT 2020
This is the Minutes of Meeting(MoM) of the CFP and Review Team weekly call.
Numbers Update (as of August 14)
- Total Talks submissions: 200
- Total Workshop submissions: 35
- 141/200 internal review is done for talks
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) review started. 30 talks pushed for the
- 2 more reviewers added this week
Next week tasks:
- [CFP] Focus on Diversity.
- [CFP] Connect to different outreach partners.
- [Review] Start setting up review process for workshop
- [Review] Search for reviewers majority in data science/IoT domain
- [Review] Continue co-ordinating with external reviewers for the next
- [Review] Follow up with proposer for updating the proposal
Ask from the community:
- CFP has been extended by 5 days. Please submit your talk or workshop
- We need Security and embedded talks.
- Suggest reviewers for talks and workshops. Specifically in data science
and IOT domain.
- Spread the word about PyCon India in your circle.
Apart from what's mentioned above, if there's any queries or feedback,
please feel free to reach out.
Ritesh Agrawal & Kumar Anirudha
Team PyCon India 2020
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Inpycon