[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020: Call for Volunteers

Vipul Siddharth siddharthvipul1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:59:14 EDT 2020

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 2:06 PM Vardan Kaushik <vardan.2715 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I'm really much interested in volunteering for Pycon 2020.
>
> What are the positions available?
I am not sure if I will call it a position, but I am in need of more
volunteers (for mentorship wg) in reaching out to mentors for talk
rehearsals :)
It's a pretty great way to help and you get to
* see feedbacks from experts in how to make a talk great
* Early access to talks ;)
* and you get to work with me (jk)
but it is a place we need a lot of help with since this year we are
focusing extra in making the content more mature and polished!

If you are interested, please ping me off-list or on the zulip chat
and I will add you to the calendar invite for our sync up

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Vardan kaushik
>
> On Aug 16, 2020 2:00 PM, "Amol Kahat" <amolkahat at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> If you are passionate about volunteering in PyCon India[1] this is
>> your chance, we are looking for volunteers who can help us in
>> different working groups like Website design, backend, infrastructure
>> setup or if you want to help us in other working groups reach out to
>> me or ping us on Zulip chat[2].
>>
>> Stay Home. Stay Safe.
>>
>> [1] https://in.pycon.org/2020/
>> [2] https://pyconindia.zulipchat.com/