[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020: Call for Volunteers

Vipul Siddharth siddharthvipul1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 09:34:35 EDT 2020

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 6:58 PM Vishal Sahu <beingvishal2015 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Which group should I subscribe to? For the position you suggested.
Let's take this off-list to avoid overflow of e-mails to the wider community
for in short: what works better for you? We want to make sure that you
enjoy your volunteering duration. Also, I would not recommend
volunteering in multiple groups. We can use all the help we can get
but we also want to make sure that you don't overwork and burnout
yourself. so looping back to it, try in one that you think you will
enjoy more :)
(that being said, I do believe right now the help needed in mentorship
is more as the content team is strong and doing great work already)