[Inpycon] Call for Sponsors is now open for PyCon India 2020

Chandan Kumar raukadah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:56:48 EDT 2020

Hello,

Call for Sponsors is now open for PyConIndia2020.[0]

Want to give back to the Python community and have more reach among
the community members?

Here's your chance to put your organization in the limelight of the
Python community by sponsoring the largest Python conference in India.

Here is how sponsoring the conference can be beneficial for your organization:
* Put your business in the spotlight.
* Low-Cost Marketing
* Hiring and Business Opportunities

Interested in sponsoring the conference?
Check out our Sponsorship Prospectus on our website.[1]

Links:
[0] https://in.pycon.org/
[1] https://in.pycon.org/2020/sponsorship/

Thanks,