[Inpycon] Proposal for PyCon India 2020 in Bangalore, India

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 03:57:37 EST 2020

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 at 13:35, onlinejudge95 <onlinejudge95 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 5:23 PM Sayan Chowdhury <gmail at yudocaa.in> wrote:
>

>> Do you mean to say having the workshop & dev sprint along with
>> conference? The format that we presented is having 2 separate days for
>> conference and workshops/devsprints. Note that the devsprints and
>> workshop would possibly be happening together.
>>

> What I mean is having them separate but distributing the time, maybe we
> can have half a day for conferences and the other half for workshops/dev
> sprints.

Just half day for devsprints is a bit too short time.
Also, there's way too many talks usually to fit in half day of conference
of day 1. I understand you see more value in workshop and that's why having
a separate day helps. If someone sees more value in workshop, they can
simply just attend workshop on a separate day. For everyone else there's
the conference to network and attend talks.

> Also, for future replies please don't top-post. You can find the link
>> to mailing list guidelines in the footer of the emails.
>>

> Thanks, will keep it in mind.

Cheers,
Kumar Anirudha