[Inpycon] Proposal for PyCon India 2020 in Bangalore, India

Ananya Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 05:24:20 EST 2020

I guess you misunderstood my statement, what I implied in a previous mail
> was that for eg. We can have 1.5 days for conferences and the other half
> i.e. remaining to be distributed to other section

Half a day for Devsprint is too less since most time is spent on the setup
and understanding the project initially.

Also since PyCon India targets a large audience we want to have more no of
workshops. We can include only few workshops in half a day. So we propose a
separate day of workshop.