[Inpycon] Weekly Mentorship calls for first-time PyCon India speakers

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 03:04:41 EDT 2020

Hello folks,
In the hopes of providing better opportunities and assistance for
first-time speakers at PyCon India 2020, we are starting with weekly
mentorship calls. This would be an open call for participants and potential
speakers to interact with PyCon India mentors to review, share, and discuss
draft proposals. This helps both new and veteran speakers polish their
proposals in the hopes of making it better. More details are as follows:

Dates of the calls: Weekly on Saturdays
Time: 15:00 to 17:00 IST
Platform: Google Meet [1]

To keep it async for participants, we also provide the #Mentorship stream
over on Zulip [2] as a way to reach out to mentors quickly and get their
queries answered. For more information regarding the same, refer to the
Mentorship blog post on the PyCon India blog [3].

Best,
Vipul Gupta
@vipulgupta2048
PyCon India Organizing Team