[Inpycon] [Thread] PyCon India 2020 Weekly Update - Week 18

Vipul Siddharth siddharthvipul1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:47:50 EDT 2020

[Mentorship Group]
Hey folks,
Last week was a little slow but we got a few new mentors.
Volunteers also worked on a mentorship feedback template that will be
added on GitHub to get feedback from the wider community (link may
follow later or in next week update)

Using this opportunity to call for more volunteers and mentors. As we
get closer to the event, the mentorship team is going to have more and
more responsibilities.
We could use all the help we can get.
Thank you :)

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 7:46 PM Nabarun Pal <pal.nabarun95 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Starting this week, the team is going to do asynchronous updates over the mailing list. We will be creating a new thread for each week's updates.
>
> Every Workgroup lead is expected to post their updates for this week to this thread before Friday End of Day IST. We request the community to provide us with their inputs.
>
> PS: Please remember to send plain text emails, use inclusive language in your updates/comments, and not top-post in this thread.
>
> Having said that, let me start with the Technology Workgroup Updates.
>
> Recurring Tasks:
> - Blog update
> - Website update
> - Junction maintenance
>
> Updates:
> - We have started planning out an overhaul to the current state of Junction and once the plan is finalized, we will post the same here for comments.
>
> Blockers:
> - None
>
> --
> Best,
> Nabarun Pal (on behalf of PyCon India 2020 Technology Workgroup)
> https://naba.run | pronoun.is/he
> GPG: 5766AE4828845256325BDA6E611D5079D826B150

Vipul Siddharth
He/His/Him
Fedora | CentOS CI Infrastructure Team @ Red Hat