[Inpycon] [THREAD] PyCon India 2020 Weekly Update - Week 19

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:18:49 EDT 2020

Hello folks,

> Every Workgroup lead is expected to post their updates for this week
> to this thread before Friday End of Day IST. We request the community
> to provide us with their inputs.

Here's the Content workgroup update for the week that has gone by.

Blogs published (on in.pycon.org/blog/ + dev.to/pyconindia)
- Keynote Speaker announcements

Updates:
- Participated in cross-team discussions for online conference badges
- Brainstormed new initiatives to further boost ticket sales with the
social media team.
- Collaborating with the design team to kickstart the PyCon Program
Guide (PPG) design
- Collecting events details, procedures, and insights about the
conference through an attendee user story we have created for
documenting a better program guide.

Blockers:
- None

Over the next week, the team will be working solely on completing the
first draft of the PPG with the wireframes ready. As usual, let us
know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Best,
Vipul Gupta
@vipulgupta2048