[Inpycon] [THREAD] PyCon India 2020 Weekly Update - Week 20

Vipul Siddharth siddharthvipul1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:49:15 EDT 2020

Howdy folks,

Mentorship WG update
==
* Email to speakers sent and we have preferred timings of 85% of the speakers
* Contacting mentors to see if they are free at certain times (trying
to match speakers schedule)
* 5 talk rehearsals done, 8 scheduled for tomorrow and the day after.
Will be scheduling more (for the weekdays and next weekend)
* Planning `volunteer sync up and update session` tomorrow (and every
alternate day till all the rehearsals are done) - if you are a
volunteer, look out for the invite.

That's all from me, if you have a question feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you!
--
Vipul Siddharth
He/His/Him