[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020: Announcing D. E. Shaw India as a Platinum Sponsor

Sayan Chowdhury gmail at yudocaa.in
Mon Sep 28 07:27:52 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

We are happy to introduce D. E. Shaw India as a Platinum Sponsor for
PyCon India 2020.

Established in 1996 as a technological development center, D. E. Shaw
India has become an integral part of the D. E. Shaw group, expanding
its business into a broad range of software and financial activities.

The firm brings together some of the sharpest minds to work on
end-to-end solutions with their global counterparts. They not only
build cutting-edge proprietary software systems that form an intrinsic
part of the D. E. Shaw group’s investment activities but also provide
research and operations support to the group’s systematic,
discretionary, and hybrid strategies.

Technology is at the core of our business. Our talented and innovative
engineers engage in informed problem-solving to process large data
sets into useful analytics and forecasts using a combination of
technology and deep domain knowledge. They also work on financial
data-feed infrastructure, high- performance middleware, interactive
trading systems, portfolio management and workflow tools, and
quantitative analysis.

At D. E. Shaw India, we value our people and their extraordinary work.
We go to great lengths to invest in those who think beyond the status
quo, thrive in a collaborative culture, and set the highest standards
for themselves. We believe that our diverse and inclusive work culture
drives creativity, productivity, and performance.

Our goal is to cultivate an environment of continuous learning and
development that enables exceptional people to do their best work.

For more information on D. E. Shaw India, please visit
https://www.deshawindia.com/.

--
Sayan Chowdhury
On behalf of PyCon India 2020 Team