[Inpycon] Outreach Partner Announcement

Rayan Das rayandas91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 00:18:42 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Good morning!

To spread the word for PyCon India, we request you to become our

Outreach Partner for the year 2021.

Read more about the program here. [1]

If you have an organisation or eminent groups whose presence can

grace our event, if you are in the know of individuals who are still willing

to take their first step into Python and yet to explore PyCon India,

consider signing up as our outreach partner.

As a token of gratitude, we will be glad to mention you on our website.

For more details about PyCon India 2021, please visit our website. [2]

[1] https://in.pycon.org/blog/2021/outreach-partners.html

[2] https://in.pycon.org/2021/

--
Rayan Das