[Inpycon] [THREAD] PyCon India Weekly Update - Week 8

LAISHA WADHWA laisha.wadh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 07:22:57 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
Here are the updates from the program wg:

1. CFP weekly call was held on Sunday 11th April 2021
2. 432 potential speakers reached so far. This week 23 speakers reached
3. Had a meeting with volunteers (Aditi, Akshata, Gourika and Shruti). The
mentioned volunteers will work with content team and promotions team to
promote CFP on social media channels.
4. The CFP team started initial mentoring for the people who reached out to
get their proposals reviewed.
5. Five proposals are in draft.
6. Weekly CFP call is scheduled at Sunday 4pm to 5pm
7. We have received 30 proposals so far
(4 workshop proposals and 26 talk proposals).
8. The CFP team had a meeting with the core team on April 13, 2021  to
discuss the strategies to promote CFP and reach out to a wider audience fo
participation.

Thanks,
Laisha Wadhwa | laishawadhwa