[Inpycon] PyCon India 2021 Weekly Update - Week 2

Nabarun Pal pal.nabarun95 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 01:57:05 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

Please put in your updates for this week.

Every Workgroup lead is expected to post their updates for this week
to this thread before Friday End of Day IST. We request the community
to provide us with their inputs.

PS: Please remember to send plain text emails, use inclusive language
in your updates/comments, and not top-post in this thread. Please read
this article [1] to have a primer.

Having said that, let me start with the Technology Workgroup Updates.

Updates:
- Junction Staff and Superuser access have been pruned and access has
been given to current team
- Work has begun on modernizing Junction to the latest standards

Recurring Tasks
- Blog updates
- Website updates

Blockers: