[Inpycon] PyCon India 2021 Weekly Update - Week 3

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 08:58:23 EST 2021

Hello folks,

Every Workgroup lead is expected to post their updates for this week
> to this thread before Friday End of Day IST. We request the community
> to provide us with their inputs.

Following is the update for the content workgroup.

- Had a meeting with other workgroup leads in the comms WG earlier this
week to start social media brainstorm discussions
- Reaching out to volunteers interested to work & shadow on the content team

Recurring tasks
- Brainstorm new blog ideas
- Support & review other team's content needs.

Blockers
- None

Best,
Vipul | @vipulgupta2048 <https://twitter.com/vipulgupta2048>