[Ipss] PAN number

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Wed Aug 4 13:18:35 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 16:39 +0530, Baiju M wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves
> <lawgon at thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 12:56 +0530, Baiju M wrote:
> >> Any update on PAN number ?
> >
> > no
>
> When we can expect this ?
>
> Any other formalities need to be cleared for the organization ?

I appreciate all members are anxious about the progress of things. But
it does not really help if I am bombarded with enquiries regarding these
things. Pending are PAN number, IT return and 80G. These will come when
they come and I will intimate the list asap. Last date for IT return is
30th September.