[Ipss] Account update

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 07:48:19 CEST 2010

Hello Kenneth,
        Since the net banking is not working, we need some updates on
the following.
        - Whether any new money has come in.
                - the cheque from TANDBERG and the direct transfer from
                  project place are pending.
                - There were some payments made by a few people (I think
                  Santhosh contacted you directly about them). Whether
                  these have been credited.
        - What the status is regarding the netbanking/ATM card? Surely
          it can't take this long.

        - Are there any updates from the CA regarding the PAN card.

Thanks.