[Ipss] Bank accounts and invoices

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:46:38 CEST 2010

Hello Kenneth,
        This is getting worrying.

        We've received the cheque from ZeOmega and the Janastu one is
still pending. The IIT-B cheque will be coming in in a few days and
we've got to have the account ready.

        How long will this take? Would it be quicker if we opened an
account in Bangalore? What would that entail? I understand that we first
have to get the society certificate redone and then use that to open the
account. Can't we just incorporate at "The Indian Python Software
Society" (with the "The") and use that certificate itself to open the
account? What's the issue there?

        Are there any corners we can cut to get this cleared up?

Thanks