[Ipss] Bank account

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 08:47:09 CEST 2010

Okay. We're in a bit of a crisis situation now.

I've been fielding a few calls from the sponsors over the past few
days. One (ZeOmega) has issued a cheque which we've not been able to
cash yet.

The other (TANDBERG) pinged me about when I'm going to pick up their
cheque.

Since we don't have the account, I can't do either of these and this
will jeopardise the conference.

What's the deal with the bank account? Much as everyone hates deadlines,
that's what we need. We have to have a hard date to get the account and
do what's necessary to get it by then. Call the bank, whatever.

If it's not ready by then, we have to go back to some NGO or something
and try to use their account.

We have to factor these both in and give a date to the sponsors (latest
by so and so).

What do we do?