[Ipss] [OT] Arduino Mailing List

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:17:56 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
> <abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Spread this news to all over the world  :-)
> >
> > Why ? Did you read the description of this list before joining
> > and posting this totally irrelevant message to this forum ?
>
>  The OP did mention [OT] in the subject. Plus the ML is related to a
> FOSS project. So what is the problem ?

I don't care about [OT] when this list is not for general Python
discussions but specifically for administrative, financial and other
management discussions specifically to Indian Python Software
Society. The right forum for this message is BangPypers, not here.

In the mailman information page it clearly says

"Discussions related to the Indian Python Software Society."

Is this related to that ? I don't think so. This is SPAM.

--
--Anand