[Ipss] [OT] Arduino Mailing List

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:22:21 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't care about [OT] when this list is not for general Python
> discussions but specifically for administrative, financial and other
> management discussions specifically to Indian Python Software
> Society. The right forum for this message is BangPypers, not here.
>
> In the mailman information page it clearly says
>
> "Discussions related to the Indian Python Software Society."
>
> Is this related to that ? I don't think so. This is SPAM.

 In the open source world it is not possible to have so much control
over things and you have to be liberal. If you want this level of
control then you should be profiling people before allowing them to
post.
 No I do not think this is a SPAM post.

regards
Vivek