[Ipss] [OT] Arduino Mailing List

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:31:13 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Be the admin my liberal friend. And tell me how to plan
> profile people before allowing them to post - I am interested
> in something that works.

 Simple, take email id of all the members of the society and only
allow them to post. Yes you need to define/enroll members first. If
you want more control, you can moderate few initial postings by the
members before allowing posting without moderation. More control can
be achieved by installing filters and moderating the mails put on hold
by filters.

regards
Vivek