[Ipss] Bank account

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 08:18:04 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at thenilgiris.com> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > Anyway I went to the bank today and they showed me on their screen the
> > tracking information that shows that the account has been opened and
> > is pending issuance of number and cheque book - the tracking sheet
> > gives a deadline of today for issuance of the number. This time I have
> > seen it with my own eyes, so I can state that this has really
> > happened.
>
> This is good news. Looks like it's finally done. I presume we will be
> able to encash the cheques from ZeOmega this week itself. I'll fix up a
> date to pick up the cheque from TANDBERG as well.

 If we get it this week, nothing like it, since it is the last week of
 July and we will be wrapping up quite a few things nicely including
 the CFP, a good part of the sponsorships plus this one. Nothing like
 keeping the plate clean since there is a lot of other stuff to do
 in August.

 This has been a moving target so far, always one or two steps ahead
 of us. Hopefully we have finally caught up with it.

> Thanks for all the work Kenneth!
>
> --

Thanks,

--