[Ipss] PAN card

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:07:35 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves
<lawgon at thenilgiris.com>wrote:

> hi,
>
> we need a PAN card - the application form is here:
> http://www.utitsl.co.in/utitsl/uti/newapp/new-pan-application.jsp but the
> damn
> thing is not loading on my machine (monsoon is raging and package drop is
> huge). Can someone load it and see if we can apply online and get this
> done?

I am trying but it seems to be taking forever. Btw, dreaded question -
Is this needed for the account number or are we getting it anyway
today ?

 Anyways, once you make the application online you get a PAN
 number within a couple of days in your email. The actual card itself
 takes some time - that is what I have heard. So you mean we need
 a PAN card or will the number suffice initially ?

> --
> regards
> kg
> http://lawgon.livejournal.com/