[Ipss] further delay in bank account

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Mon Jun 21 07:45:41 CEST 2010

hi,

when I had gone to Chennai the situation was that the Registrar was out of
station and the altered documents were on his table waiting for signature. The
lawyer had promised to get the docs and hand them to the bank when the
registrar returned (he was due last monday). I assumed that this had been
done. But the registrar has not yet returned as he has been put on special
duty for the world tamil conference and will only return after the conference
(after the 27th). The whole state has been shut down - schools, colleges and
government offices have all been told to close down, and nothing is going to
happen in the way of business in the coming week. The stars in their courses
are fighting us!
--
regards
kg