[Ipss] mail from Janastu required - urgent

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Sep 21 13:04:37 CEST 2010

hi,

for this years IT return we are going to file a one line financial
statement crediting Janastu for the money and debiting cheques on hand
dated 31st March. We require Janastu to certify that they have issued us
a cheque for the amount of 1 lakh whatever. The certificate should have
their Name, address and PAN number. The said certificate may be emailed
to the society at my email address. (We have to file the return by 30th
of September, so whoever is in contact with them may reply to this and
see that it is done at once.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves