[Ipss] mail from Janastu required - urgent

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Sep 21 13:18:37 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 16:43 +0530, Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> Janastu PAN number: AAATJ6806H
>
> Janastu
> 3354 KR Road,
> Bangalore, 560070,
> Karnataka, INDIA
>
> Why do you a certificate? The cheque already has all the details that
> you are requesting in the certificate.

according to the Charterted accountant, if we had had a bank account on
the 31st and had credited the cheque on that date, there would have been
no need for a certificate. The bank statement would have been enough.
Since we are showing it as 'cheque on hand', a certificate is needed to
show that they have accounted for it on the 31st at their end.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves